The brilliant book ‘Evolution’ by Jordi Puigvert is back in stock at Savour Chocolate & Patisserie School.
Jordi Puigvert has traveled the world teaching pastry and culinary professionals the results of his research and technical progresses. As for the regular courses he gives, places like Hong Kong, Italy, Singapore, the USA or Taiwan –among other– are usual on his agenda.
Filled with stunning photography, ‘Evolution’ seeks to answer questions every pastry chef wants to know, including:
- How can we whip a meringue without applying heat, without using egg whites and still obtaining the greatest stability?
- How can a gelatin withstand temperatures of up to 80ºC – for example inside a cake – and still hold its structure?
- How can we keep a frozen product from losing water while thawing?
- How can we make a cuttable pistachio praliné without the need for chocolate couverture or cocoa butter?
- How can we easily turn a regular mousse into a frozen one without modifying the basic recipe?
Find the answers and more inside ‘EVOLUTION’. Purchase your copy from our store.