Brunswick VIC 3056
+61 3 9380 9777
We take our customers’ privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
SAVOUR CHOCOLATE & PATISSERIE SCHOOL does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our company for internal use only.
- When you create a SAVOUR account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from SAVOUR CHOCOLATE & PATISSERIE SCHOOL
- To update you on the delivery of the product, class changes and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
When you register as a user on SAVOUR CHOCOLATE & PATISSERIE SCHOOL website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the SAVOUR CHOCOLATE & PATISSERIE SCHOOL website.
SAVOUR CHOCOLATE & PATISSERIE SCHOOL ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
- We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from the SAVOUR CHOCOLATE & PATISSERIE SCHOOL website.
In exceptional circumstances SAVOUR CHOCOLATE & PATISSERIE SCHOOL may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
SAVOUR CHOCOLATE & PATISSERIE SCHOOL is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by SAVOUR CHOCOLATE & PATISSERIE SCHOOL please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
- When you visit SAVOUR CHOCOLATE & PATISSERIE SCHOOL, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within SAVOUR CHOCOLATE & PATISSERIE SCHOOL you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
SAVOUR CHOCOLATE & PATISSERIE SCHOOL reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.