Chocolate Bars - Inclusions and Infusions
Available Classes - Chocolate Bars - Inclusions and Infusions
Tue 03 Sep, 2013 1 day course
Class Times: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Wed 13 Nov, 2013 2 day course - Chocolate Bars Inclusions and Infusions - Evening Class
Class Times: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Appropriate clothing and footwear should be worn at all time, with no open toe shoes to be worn in the kitchen.
- Please do not make travel arrangements until your booking has been confirmed and fully paid.
- We do not offer refunds for classes once your payment has been processed.
- Savour reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice.
- We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all classes.
What do you need to bring?
We supply lunch, refreshments, apron, utensils and recipes, so you only have to bring your enthusiasm and taste buds.
How do you get to Savour?
It is easy to get to Savour using public transport.
- Tram Stop - Catch a tram from Melbourne City (Elizabeth Street) #19 North Coburg Tram. Get off at tram stop #20 (this is at Barkly Square Shopping Centre, 115 Sydney Road, Brunswick). This tram trip is ~17 minutes from the city.
- Jewell Train Station - Catch a train from Melbourne City Loop stations to Jewell Train Station (This station is at the end of Wilson Avenue. Literally 50 metres from the school). This is the Upfield Line and the train trip takes 15 minutes from the city.
For your convenience we have a printable map on our contact page.
If you are travelling to attend a Savour School course then there are several hotels nearby that can accommodate you. The location of the hotels can be viewed on a map on the contact us page
Video & Audio Recording
Please note we do not allow the video or audio recording of our classes with video camera's, camera phones or portable audio recorders, you are however permitted to take photos in class.
More Frequently Asked Questions
See what some of our former students have to say about their experiences
at Savour Chocolate & Patisserie School.